Thursday, October 17, 2013

Reading people of this web site can help me? reply must

Reading people of this web site can help me? reply must

Those people are studying my website which helping  for you for futuring regarding NETWORKING. Can you help me by donating just $30 (US Dollar) per person to me or any amount as you can donate. I will thankful for your sympetheic help for me.

You can send through Western Union and send to me the code and you can send this code to me via email address and you can see my email addresses on my website "Main page".

Note:- A good news for you people. I have prepared Power point presentation related to CCNA Full track and you people just email to me and send your full detail for my record purpose. Then i will send you all presentation to you via email.
And CCNP is near to complete, i hope you people will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment